Fender Uptown Strat Parallell Universe II Limited Ed
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Dapper and bold – the Uptown Strat® commands attention when it enters a room. Static White lacquer highlights and accentuates the slab mahogany body, a bound and block inlaid rosewood fingerboard radiates class and a pair of chrome DoubleTap™ humbucking pickups draw the eye. Featuring a 24.75” mahogany neck with 22 medium-jumbo frets and a 9.5” radius, 2-point Synchronized Tremolo System, and individual volume and tone controls for each pickup, the Uptown Strat is as versatile as it is unique.
- Mahogany body with lacquer finish
- 24.75” scale 60s “C"-shaped neck profile; 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 22 medium-jumbo frets
- PAF style DoubleTap™ humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Includes optional Aged White “Uptown/Downtown” Switch plate in case
- Includes Surf Green Parallel Universe hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity
Known for great sustain, punchy mids and full lows, mahogany is an ideal pairing with low-gain humbuckers and short scale necks.
The nitrocellulose lacquer finish lets the body breathe with its true tonal character and also ages and wears in a distinctively personal way
This instrument’s modern 9.5” fingerboard radius is slightly more flattened than a vintage-style radius, offering enough arc to provide a natural fret-hand feel.
PAF STYLE DOUBLETAP™ HUMBUCKING PICKUPS
These versatile vintage-output humbucking pickups feature DoubleTap™ technology for improved single-coil tones when using the coil-split.
TWO-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE
Superior intonation, sustain, tuning stability, tremolo action and ease of adjustment.