Fender Passport Mini
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The Passport Mini offers convenient amplification for instruments and microphones. It's ideal for grab-and-go performances by street musicians and students, and is the perfect small public address system for events and presentations. Weighing less than 8 pounds and powered via AC or batteries, the Passport Mini can go anywhere and is also a great media playback system and computer recording interface.
- Dual channel with aux input
- 1/4” input instrument channel with 8 electric and acoustic models and 24 presets
- XLR and 1/4” input vocal channel with anti-feedback, volume, tone and reverb controls
- 12 onboard effects with Tap Tempo
- Chromatic tuner
- 6.5" full-range speaker
- USB connection for audio recording output
- Universal AC power supply (also runs on six “C” batteries, not included)
Passport Mini packs 12 versatile onboard effects, including chorus, flanger, phaser, Vibratone, vintage tremolo, slap-back echo, small room reverb, Fender ’65 spring reverb, stereo tape delay, tape delay plus room reverb, chorus plus hall reverb and Vibratone plus room reverb.
Passport Mini’s instrument channel features 24 presets designed for acoustic and electric guitars and built from eight amp models, including natural (acoustic), parlor (acoustic), dreadnought (acoustic) and jumbo (acoustic); and ’65 Twin Reverb® (electric), ’57 Champ® (electric), British ’60s (electric) and British ’80s (electric).
USB COMPUTER CONNECTIVITY
Passport Mini even features top-panel USB computer connectivity for easy use as a music media playback system or digital recording interface. USB cable included.