Fender Limited Edition Player Telecaster MN Burgundy Mist Metallic
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
A no-frills classic made for players of all levels, the Fender Player Telecaster is a true workhorse guitar. Fender keeps the specs stock across the board with an alder body, two Player Series single-coils, 9.5”-radius fingerboard, and string-through bridge with bent-steel saddles, updating only the neck profile to a very playable “Modern C” shape. Rugged and ready, this it the Telecaster. Simple but never plain.
About Fender Player Series:
Founded by Leo Fender in 1938 as Fender’s Radio Service, what is now the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation began making electric guitars and amplifiers in 1945. The rest, as they say, is history. Creator of the world’s first mass-produced, and by far most popular, solid-bodied electric, Fender is now the world’s leading guitar manufacturer.
Replacing the now-discontinued Standard series, the Fender Player Series honors the core Fender classics with quality construction, vintage-inspired finishes, select modern updates, and friendly price points that appeal to a range of aspiring and experienced players.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Maple 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Black Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 6-Saddle String-Through-Body Tele with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Tele Single-Coil (Bridge/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Control Knobs: Knurled Flat-Top
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome