Fender Limited Edition Player Stratocaster PF Sherwood Green
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
If you’ve been looking for a well-made Stratocaster, then look no further. Fender keeps the specs stock across the board with an alder body, three Player Series single-coils, 9.5”-radius fingerboard, and two-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles, updating only the neck profile to a very playable “Modern C" shape. Simple and classic, this is the Stratocaster distilled to its purest form.
About Fender Player Series:
Founded by Leo Fender in 1938 as Fender’s Radio Service, what is now the Fender Musical Instruments Corporation began making electric guitars and amplifiers in 1945. The rest, as they say, is history. Creator of the world’s first mass-produced, and by far most popular, solid-bodied electric, Fender is now the world’s leading guitar manufacturer.
Replacing the now-discontinued Standard series, the Fender Player Series honors the core Fender classics with quality construction, vintage-inspired finishes, select modern updates, and friendly price points that appeal to a range of aspiring and experienced players.
- Series: Player
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C"
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane Finish on Back of Neck with Gloss Urethane Headstock Face
- Fingerboard: Pau Ferro 9.5" (241 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Nut (Material/Width): Synthetic Bone, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Standard Cast/Sealed
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
- Pickups: Player Series Alnico 5 Strat Single-Coil (Bridge/Middle/Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck/Middle Pickups), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Control Knobs: Parchment Plastic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome