Divine Noise Techflex 3,1m ST-RA Platinum Grey
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Gil Divine has traveled the last decade as a guitar tech for artists like Yo La Tengo, Lucinda Williams, The White Stripes, Cat Power and Super Furry Animals.
"Since the beginning of this endeavor I have grown tired of seeing people getting fleeced by ‘high-end’ cable companies gimmicks and hype. I have myself witnessed brand new, right out of the box ‘high end’ cables fail. When I’m on the road with an artist the worst thing that could possibly happen is a cable failure.
Because I am such a control freak, I hand solder every cable. At the end of the day it is my name on these cables, so I put them together with the same exacting commitment to creating first-rate products.
I offer a lifetime warranty on all of my cables. Cables will always fail at the least opportune moments and that's why I build my cables NOT to fail. If your cable stops working for any reason (other than abuse), I will replace it for free."
Every cable made is cut, soldered, and assembled by hand in Portland, Oregon. They use only the highest quality products to ensure that you get the most out of your equipment. Everything from the thick, heavy-duty PVC jacket on their proprietary cables, to the highest quality silver solder to secure components is done to create a reliable, great sounding, high caliber product that you can trust. Thus they give you cables made for the tortures of touring with the assurance of performance.
For those of you unfamiliar with Platinum Grey Tech Flex, they manufacture braided outer sleeving. They normally use Tech Flex to bundle wires together when building pedalboard looms. With its .10 mil thickness, the braided sleeving offers an added layer of protection.
- 20 AWG stranded center conductor, a spiral shield of bare copper providing 95% coverage. Semi-conductive PVC covering reduces Tribo-Electric Noise and provides clean, low-noise performances, without microphonics.
- Low capacitance (30 pF/FT) provide a rich warm tone, not bright, harsh or brittle- the result of overly low capacitance- and not too dull or muddy- caused by too high of a capacitance.
- The oxygen free copper used in our cables delivers the purest sound quality while remaining flexible and noise free
- Thick (.280”), heavy-duty PVC outer jacket designed to withstand the rigors of heavy use while maintaining flexibility.
- Every cable is soldered by hand using the highest quality silver solder.
- Available in G&H Industries or Neutrik silentPLUG* plugs
- Completely made by hand in the USA.
- Divine Noise offers a lifetime no hassle warranty on every cable.