Disaster Area QConnect
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The QConnect offers 8 outputs of MIDI control via 1/4" jacks. This means that QConnects pairs directly with many of the hottest pedals in the game right now.
Chase Bliss Audio, Meris, Empress, Alexander Pedals, Bondi and others are all on this 1/4" platform.
Previous to the QConnect, users of other MIDI controller brands have had to purchase the Chase Bliss / Disaster Area MIDI Box which converts standard 5-pin MIDI to 1/4". Then with the inclusion of the MultiJack in the Gen 3 platform, Disaster Area users got the first chance to connect directly to 1/4" MIDI devices. QConnect takes that direct connection experience and multiplies it by 8. More is more as they say.
QConnect also features standard MIDI inputs and Outputs for connectivity with other MIDI controller devices.
The first controller designed specifically to interface with quarter-inch MIDI devices.
The qCONNECT is a compact controller with eight 1/4″ outputs, designed to control an entire pedalboard full of pedals by Chase Bliss Audio, Alexander, Empress, Meris, and Bondi.
Simply connect your MIDI devices to the qCONNECT ports, then use our comprehensive setup menu to configure the port assignments and device routing. All of the qCONNECT ports may send MIDI on the ring (Chase Bliss) or on the tip (most other brands) without using jumpers or DIP switches.
Setting up your devices is easy – we offer simple step-by-step guides for all of the currently supported devices.
You can even link multiple qCONNECTs together to control very large pedal setups, or use a qCONNECT to expand the capabilities of your current controller.
- Six 1/4″ outputs with software-assignable polarity – no jumpers or DIP switches required
- Two 1/4″ outputs assignable to MIDI, expression pedal, or tap functionality
- Standard 5-pin MIDI input and output to interface with other devices or controllers
- Flexible MIDI routing, assign incoming MIDI to ports A-F, port X, port Y or any combination
- Compact Size – 4.8″ x 2.6″ x 1.4″, same size as Chase Bliss or Alexander pedals
- Blue LED display with 10 brightness levels
- USB port connects to your DAW or mobile device for MIDI communication or firmware update
- Runs on standard 9V power, 100mA or less