Chase Bliss Audio CXM 1978 Reverb
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
More in depth info coming soon!
Chase Bliss Audio and Meris just unveiled at NAMM 2020 the first prototype of a pedal adaption of the venerable (1978) studio reverb, built on the moving-fader format of Chase Bliss Audio’s Automatone series and featuring three algorithms (Hall, Room, Plate).
Clearly Lexicon inspired.
- Moving faders with presets & MIDI control
- 32 Bit AD/DA
- LoFi Mode for vintage digital sounds
- 3 Classic Algorithms
- Adjustable Decay Crossover for fully shapeable reverb tail
- Expression pedal control over all sliders
- Stereo input and output
- +/-15V rails for line level input