Chase Bliss Audio Condor Analog Pre / EQ / Filter
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Condor™ is an analog multi-effect that allows sophisticated control over a wide range of effects including EQ, overdrive, boost, tremolo and filter tones. The pedal has a powerful parametric mids control that ranges from 150Hz to 4kHz along with a three separate low pass filter or bass boost/cut modes. Along with expansive frequency controls, Condor™ has gain and volume knobs and a switchable overdrive circuit for sculpting your ideal guitar tone. Like all Chase Bliss Audio™ pedals, all of these settings can be stored in presets, ramped, or controlled via expression pedal. Every knob and switch is connected to a little digital brain while your guitar signal stays 100% analog and never gets digitally processed.
- 100% analog signal path with digital control/presets/midi.
- Switchable to clean or overdrive.
- Parametric boost/cut mids control from 150Hz to 5kHz with 3 “Q” settings.
- Bass boost/cut control with 3 intensity settings.
- LPF filter with 3 settings: normal, slight resonant, very resonant.
- Ramping/hold functionality for LFO filter tremolo effects.
- True bypass or buffered bypass selectable via dip switch.