Catalinbread Epoch Pre
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Undeniable Sonic Sweetness
Modeled after the exact same preamp circuit from the legendary EP-3 tape echo unit, the Catalinbread Epoch Pre preamp/buffer pedal makes your tone bigger, fuller, and livelier. Countless guitarists over the years have plugged into that echo unit simply to treat their tone with the sound of its preamp, and that's what you get with the Epoch Pre — plus more. It's also a pristine buffer, making it a great choice for the end of your pedalboard chain. And to maintain the dynamics of your performance, it internally shifts the 9V power supply up to 22V for greater headroom. If you're after bigger guitar tone, the Catalinbread Epoch Pre preamp pedal won't disappoint.
More than a powerful preamp pedal
In addition to sounding great, many guitarists are pleased to report that the Epoch Pre helps you out in a few different ways. It can also serve as a buffer for larger pedalboards or long cable runs. It features two separate outputs so you can drive two separate effects chains or two different amplifiers. And a separate boost switch allows you to beef up even more for solos. In other words, the Epoch Pre does indeed remain faithful to the sound of the original echo unit, and also gives you modern functionality to integrate into almost any type of guitar rig.
Catalinbread Epoch Pre Preamp/Buffer Pedal Features:
- Preamp/buffer pedal for electric guitar
- Faithfully re-creates the premp circuit from the original EP-3 tape echo processor
- Takes 9V power, but internally shifts it to 22V for greater dynamics and headroom
- Acts like a mastering processor for your guitar tone, making it bigger, livelier, and more vibrant
- Switchable buffer for maintaining your tone over long cable runs
- Dual outputs allow you to drive two separate pedal chains or two different amplifiers
- Great way to make your guitar tone bigger in a way that basic EQ or compression can't achieve