Black Cat BEE BUZZ
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
From Black Cat Pedals: The Black Cat Bee Buzz is our version of the original Roland Bee Baa, one of the classic icons of great vintage fuzz pedals. The Bee Buzz began as a Custom Shop project at the request of our Japanese distributor, who preordered twenty pedals. Our first prototype turned out so well, we decided to extend the run and made a total of fifty Black Cat Custom Bee Buzz pedals.
We started by examining an original Roland Bee Baa, to be sure we would have an accurate reference for the original circuit. But we quickly noted many areas in the Bee Baa that needed improvement, such as excessive noise and lack of balance between the tone settings. In addition, the “Treble Boost” in the original Bee Baa was not a feature that most players found useful – so we worked on making a boost mode that would appeal to the modern guitarist.
The Black Cat Custom Bee Buzz was an instant hit, and sold out without ever being officially announced. So we decided to make the Bee Buzz a permanent part of our regular Black Cat line, while preserving the expensive custom features of the original Bee Buzz, such as the paint and hardware. The Bee Buzz now comes in a tuxedo gloss black finish with white silkscreen.
- Volume: Controls the overall output of the Fuzz mode.
- Tone: Controls the tone of the Fuzz mode in both toggle positions.
- Bee/Buzz: Toggle switch selects between the two distinct fuzz tone settings.
- Sustain: Controls the amount of fuzz in the Fuzz mode.
- Boost: Controls the overall output of the Boost mode.
- Two LEDs: On/Off indicator (L) and bi-color Fuzz/Boost mode indicator (R)
- Elegant top-grade knobs and hardware
- Cool black glass epoxy PCB with yellow silkscreen
- Metal film resistors and audio grade capacitors
- 3PDT true-bypass switches and Switchcraft jacks
- Uses 2.1mm Boss style power jack, or internal 9V battery
- Bi-Color LED to indicate Fuzz/Boost modes
- Based on original Roland Bee Baa design
- Hand-wired, Boutique quality, Made in USA