Black Cat BASS OCTAVE FUZZ
SNABB SERVICE vi skickar samma dag om ordern är lagd innan kl 13:00 CET
45 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
The first modern boutique recreation of the rare and valuable Maestro Bass Brassmaster… Not for the faint of heart! Users include Chris Squire (RIP), Trevor Horn, Glenn Hughes, Dave Schools (Widespread Panic), Chris Maresh (Eric Johnson), Lena Simon (La Luz), and Dave Beste (Rival Sons).
The Black Cat Bass Octave Fuzz is a modern recreation of the rare and valuable Maestro Bass Brassmaster, which was used in the seventies by bass players such as John Entwistle (The Who), Chris Squire (Yes), and Kyle Brock (Eric Johnson/Electromagnets), among others. One of the problems bass players have always faced when using a fuzz pedal is the loss of low-end. The Bass Octave Fuzz allows the player to blend the clean signal into the mix along with the fuzz. The result is a monstrous roar of fuzz with a thunderous low-end rumble. Used by countless pro players over the last two decades, it’s still the best bass fuzz on the market.
There are three knobs on the Black Cat Bass Octave Fuzz: the Bass knob acts as a volume control for the amount of clean signal you allow to come through. For bass players, this means you can blend the bass back into the mix, which is what preserves the bottom end. Although the pedal was designed with bass players in mind, the Bass Octave Fuzz also sounds great on guitars or monophonic synthesizers.
The Drive knob controls the amount of fuzz being generated. At higher gain levels, there is a subtle upper octave present within the fuzz, much like the Super Fuzz pedal. Finally, the Fuzz knob controls the volume of the fuzz effect. The Filter and Harmonic switches allow for variations in the tone and harmonic content of the fuzz effect.
- Durable powder-coat “Holographic Sparkle” finish
- Cool Black glass epoxy PCB with yellow silkscreen
- Metal film resistors and audio grade capacitors
- 3PDT True Bypass switch and Switchcraft jacks
- Uses 2.1 mm Boss style power jack, or internal 9V battery
- Hand-wired, Boutique quality, Made in USA
- New PCB layout fits into standard stomp enclosure
- Bass Volume, Fuzz Drive, and Fuzz Volume control knobs
- Filter and Harmonic toggle switches for various tones
- Blend clean signal with fuzz to preserve low-end