B&G Crossroads Little Sister Non-Cutaway
14 DAGAR FULL RETURRÄTT byt eller pengarna tillbaka
Look at Little Sister!
Following the tremendous success and recognition of the Little Sister®, we wanted to create a new version of the guitar that could be accessible to all players. With careful work and determination, we started developing the Crossroads series - an Asia-manufactured variant of the Little Sister that offers classic B&G looks and construction at a more affordable cost.
While some specs had to change, we did not compromise on our quest for tone. The Little Sister Crossroads series needed to be built from quality tone-woods: African Mahogany body and neck, Indian Rosewood fingerboard, and solid Maple top. In order to keep the wood alive and resonant, we chose the thinnest modern finish available - UV. Factory-made solid brass hardware made it possible to maintain the familiar look and similar tonal qualities as our original Little Sister.
In order to provide our customers with the best value, we needed to streamline the production. This is why we offer the Crossroads only in our classic Tobacco Burst and without any custom options. The guitar is fully compatible with our Private Build hand-wound pickups and solid brass bridge, for those who wish to upgrade further down the road.
The Little Sister Crossroads turned out to be everything we expected, and more - a gorgeous, enchanting instrument that will inspire you to play nonstop.
- Body thickness - 1.75" / 4.45cm
- Body length - 17.7" / 45cm
- Body width - 13" / 33cm
- Back wood - African Mahogany
- Top wood - Solid Figured Maple
- Nut width - 1.68” / 42.8mm
- Nut - TUSQ
- Fret 1 Thickness - 0.89” / 22.6mm)
- Fret 10 Thickness - 0.96” / 24.3mm
- Scale length - 24 3/4”
- Fingerboard radius - 12”
- Neck Joint - Fret 14
- Neck wood - One-Piece African Mahogany
- Fingerboard - Ovangkol
- Fretwire - Width 0.080”, Crown 0.040”
- Inlay - Pearloid
- Neck shape - Soft V
- Truss Rod - One way traditional spoke wheel nut
- Headstock - Slotted Peghead
- Tailpiece - Solid Brass
- Bridge - ABR
- Tuning Machines - Golden Age Restoration
- Pickups - P-90
- Covers - Solid Brass
- Cutaway - 6.4 - 7.5 lbs / 2900-3400 gr
- Total Length - 37.52" / 953mm
- Type - UV
- Color - Tobacco Burst
Crossroads gig-bag included.